Monday, April 11, 2011

Akon - Live in concert






India will all get a chance to be entertained by one of the world's most popular and celebrated Senegalese-American singer and songwriter, Akon, the weekend of April 17th, 2011.

For the first time ever, Akon will be performing full scale concerts in India and fans going to the concerts can expect to groove to some of his renowned numbers including Beautiful, Lonely, Right Now, Dangerous, I'm So Paid, Angel and many more. Akon will be performing on 17th April in Bengaluru.

Speaking from across the globe, Akon confirmed the news: "That's right. The wait is finally over and now for the first time ever, I'm excited to bring my live show to India. I can't wait for my fans to join me where I'll be performing all of your favorites and some new songs from my upcoming album, Stadium. It's also my birthday so I have something special planned for all my fans. India get ready to party..."

The Indian edition of Venky's Akon Live In Concert is being brought to the country by Netsurf Entertainment and Ivno Events and Productions in association with Thrive Entertainment, USA and S. Raj Entertainment USA.



for more information login into www.indianstage.in or call 9880036611

No comments:

Post a Comment